Welcome to Agcarm
Agcarm represents and advocates for the plant and animal science industries.
Agcarm members distribute and sell the majority of veterinary medicines and crop protection products in New Zealand.
Members promote responsible use of their products right through the product life cycle, from research to disposal, and are committed to safety and sustainable agriculture.
- MEDIA RELEASE: UN finds glyphosate unlikely to cause cancer 18 May 2016
- SUBMISSION: Christchurch city plans - Changes to weed killer use, 6 May 2016
- INPUT May 2016
- MEDIA RELEASE: Veterinarians play crucial role in protecting global health – World Vet Day 2016 29 April 2016
- SUBMISSION: Antimicrobial Resistance Direction Statement for Animals and Plants and Work Programme 6 April 2016
- ARTICLE: Biosecurity planning will benefit from extended data protection March 2016
- SUBMISSION: International treaty examination of the Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement March 2016
- SUBMISSION: Resource Legislation Amendment Bill March 2016
- MEDIA RELEASE: Queen problems biggest bee health issue survey shows 10 March 2016