Welcome to Agcarm
Agcarm represents and advocates for the plant and animal science industries.
Agcarm members distribute and sell the majority of veterinary medicines and crop protection products in New Zealand.
Members promote responsible use of their products right through the product life cycle, from research to disposal, and are committed to safety and sustainable agriculture.
- MEDIA RELEASE: Government supports new science for agriculture 16 June 2016
- MEDIA RELEASE: Lifelong love of animals behind student’s windfall 2 June 2016
- MEDIA RELEASE: Student’s passion for agriculture rewarded 2 June 2016
- Health, agriculture and food experts confirm safety of common herbicide May 2016
- MEDIA RELEASE: UN finds glyphosate unlikely to cause cancer 18 May 2016
- SUBMISSION: Christchurch city plans - Changes to weed killer use, 6 May 2016