Working together for a sustainable future
Te Papa Tongawera, 55 Cable Street, Wellington.
The theme of the conference is 'Working together for a sustainable future'. We have invited politicians, industry experts and partners to present their ministerial priorities, latest updates, reports and findings.
A cocktail evening with invited guests, dinner and social evening will follow the conference for optimal networking with our membership, politicians, regulators and stakeholders.
- Member - conference, cocktails, and dinner - $290
- Member - conference and cocktails - $200
- Member - dinner only $90
- Non-member commercial - conference, cocktails, and dinner - $490
- Non-member commercial - conference and cocktails - $400
- Non-member not for profit - conference, cocktails, and dinner - $390
- Non-member not for profit - conference and cocktails - $300
*All costs include GST
The Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines (ACVM) Team of the Ministry for Primary Industries is holding a workshop for registrants, NZ agents, consultants and data assessors on 22nd July 2021.
8:30am – 4:00pm
22 July 2021
Te Papa, Wellington (same venue)
Cost: $120 ex GST per person. Includes morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea.
Register via the Eventbrite registration page by 5pm, July 9, 2021.
110 Wakefield Street, Wellington 6011
Room Rates per night – including GST
Standard Queen or Twin - $150 (for up to two guests). An extra $40 charge applies for a third adult.
To book, call 0800 731 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘AGCARM’
Rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Parking can only be arranged on arrival, it cannot be reserved in advance.
Car parking: $25 per night.
NB: Parking is located at the Bond Street entrance of the hotel (from Victoria Street turn left onto Bond Street). Pull into the tiled entrance to check-in. If no parks are available, the hotel can book parking at the Lombard Parking Building. A 1.8 metre height restriction applies.
The Intercontinental is providing conference delegates with discounted rates via the link below:
- Intercontinental Hotel bookings for conference delegates - available until June 30.
The following information is needed to confirm your booking:
- Contact number/email and credit card.
- Bookings cancelled within 30 days will be charged a cancellation penalty.
- Rooms are subject to availability.